See what my clients have to say!
- The idea of meeting with a business coach greatly appealed to me right from the start. Now that I have worked with Will for 10 years, I can report that it is time well spent. My books have never looked better since I started the continuing process of improvement.
- I enjoyed working with Will for nine years as I built my company with the goal of exiting my business one day. His coaching approach and wealth of knowledge helped me to plan personal and business goals and set direction. The advice and counsel that I received enabled me to gain fresh perspectives, identify my blind spots and fill my skill gaps. I recently sold my company with terms that exceeded my expectations for myself and my family. I am confident Will’s other clients feel the same way.
- I can attest to the power of Will’s coaching having worked with him for over 5 years. In my one-on-one coaching sessions, it’s almost like therapy to be re-focused, committed to driving accountability in my organization and not wanting to disappoint my coach.
- What I appreciated most about working with Will was being challenged to answer some very difficult questions about my company and me personally. We all have blind spots, but to identify them and to work through them was invaluable. There was critical focus on the sales, operations, finances and even the interpersonal working relationships of the people within the company. From the challenges came growth on both the personal and professional level.
- I highly recommend that you consider talking to Will Shain about business coaching and advisory services. A great deal of my enthusiasm stems from the guidance and accountability that is driven by my coach. After working with Will for more than 5 years, I can honestly say that my revenues and profits have reliably increased.
- Peer Group Advisors and Will Shain are light years ahead in coaching us than the last company that came in to help with our business planning! The future has never looked better.
- Will Shain demonstrates professionalism, leadership, diligence and humanity with every action he takes on our behalf. He inspires us to achieve our objectives. Will understands how to establish an effective collaboration, playing to the strengths of everyone he works with, and keeping everyone accountable while encouraging the flow of new ideas.
- I’ve worked with Peer Group Advisors for more than 3 years and began realizing substantial strides within the first few months of the engagement. Organizing and growing my business and clearly defining our mission, vision and values, are keys to seeking a business coach. We had a saying in this firm for years that there were many “nouns” (static ideas that were never acted upon) but transitioning those nouns to “verbs” (actionable tasks with a defined plan to achieve the goal) never seemed to happen. Will helped us define our vision, strengthen our weak spots, and capitalize on opportunities. Today, our nouns are finally verbs!
- When I decided to work with Will, I had been in the market looking for a business coach for over 2 years. No other coach had motivated me to take the next step. We met when Will gave a presentation on driving accountability in organizations to my CEO roundtable advisory board. I was impressed with his presentation style and background in medical products. Working with Will now for the past 5 years has made me more pragmatic in planning our future. I have a better understanding of how to communicate effectively with my management team, and I get more back from understanding how they communicate. I value how he pushed me to hold my subordinates more accountable from the start of a project through to completion. Now that he coaches the senior management team, I can see they value his advice and counsel, too. When Will comes out of coaching mode to wear his “consultant hat”, I know we’re heading in the right direction. Will’s commitment to me and the value of his guidance have never wavered in the time we’ve worked together. I’m a better CEO today than I was when we started.